Smart Wi-FI socket,tiny size big help,one to all home appliance,remotely control ON/OFF,voice control
Model No: WS3
Compatible with Apple HomeKit,Amazon Alexa,Echo, Google Home,Tmall Genie,XIAODU speaker.CE/RoHs/FCC approval.Smart home automation device.Varied type plugs available，remotely control schedule ON/OFF.
|Communication protocol||WiFi smart devices protocol|
|Function||Support 10A current||Max load amount to 2200W|
|Index||Input||100-240V ~ 50/60Hz|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Device networking failed?
- 1. The WiFi password is incorrectly entered. Please confirm the correct WiFi password and try again.
2. WiFi password should not more than 30 characters, it’s not support special characters like :,”;\&%+’<>? ect , it is recommended to change the WiFi password to letters plus numbers.
3. The device does not support 5G WiFi network,please check if mobile phone connected to 5G WiFi, please access the 2.4G network.
- When search device failure happens even after several times, what should I do ?
- It may be caused by cookie in phone when adding repeatedly. Please turn off WLAN and after a while, reboot the WLAN. It’s suggested to turn off the power supply and restart the device, then go on adding device procedure.
- What if the Wi-Fi pass code change leads to socket network off?
- Delete the device from phone APP and re-add it.
- Why would it happen that network connecting fails during adding device procedure?
- Please check if WIFI pass code is correct or not first, then confirm the pass code before re-adding it.Or if the device is far from Router, weak signal in this situation, and also some environmental factors disruption, please keep the device close to Router (within 2M) and re-add it. And please be noted that the device can not recognize the 5G WI-FI , pls use the 2.4G WI-FI. Please make sure that Router is not with MAC filter.
- What’s the possible reason that device LED indicator not flash? No response when power supply set up? No working status show after turning on the switch?
- It could be the damage on electricity, pls help return it for our further check.If some damage is caused on the device when user dissemble it, the user should cover the shipping charge, including that for the shipping back to you, and also some necessary material cost for the repair.If some device parts are missing when user tried to repair or re-burn the hardware, after-sales service would be canceled in this situation and user is responsible for all cost and lost.
- How to use Alexa voice control smart socket?
- How to use apple homekit to control the smart socket?
- Smart Socket Configuration
You can easily add a smart socket to Eye4Smart APP through the video tutorial.Have a good time!
Android user smart socket video tutorial
Apple user smart socket video tutorial
Three APP Download method options as below
1.Click to download :“Eye4Smart” App
2.Search “Eye4Smart”on App Store,smart phone application platform to download the APP.
3.Scan the below QR code to download the APP.
Account sign up
Select the “sign up” on Android/iOS client end, complete the sign up by inputting username and pass code.
Adding the device
Before you can use your WiFi Smart Socket, it must be setup using your Android/iOS device. Initial setup must be performed using your 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network(currently not support 5GHz Wi-Fi network). Plug the socket in to ensure its pairing mode (Slowly blinking in blue ligh). If no, please long press the power-switch button until LED fast blinking to enter pairing mode. Then follow the steps below one by one.
Step 1: Once connected to your Wi-Fi network, open the Eye4Smart app. On the Home page, select the “+“ icon in the socket section. There are two ways to add the device.
Option 1: “scan to add”
Tap the “Scan to add“ section at the bottom of the screen. Scan the QR code on the socket or on the QR code card, go to the second step.
Option 2: “others”
Select the “others”,then go to “smart socket” button. Follow the steps on screen to the second step.
Step 2:The connection operation steps of different mobile platforms are as follows:
App would go discovering automatically, name the device and click “Add it” to the following automatic networking pairing status. The smart socket would turn on the APP home page once binding successfully.
If pairing not automatically successful, the “Manual connection” button would pomp up, and you may click it to turn out phone WiFi setting page. Select the socket hot pot @SOCKET_XXXX, go back to APP to find “Add it” and click it.
Remark: In case binding failure,you will need to check the network, default te socket by long pressing the socket switch till fast blinking in blue,and then repeat the Connecting to the Eye4Smart App section.
Step 3: Once pairing successfully, go back to HOME page to test the socket.